Weekend Service Times
Saturday – 6:00pm Sunday – 9:30 & 11:15am and 6:00pm Vida Real, Sunday at 6:00pm
Family Night (Wednesdays)
Real Parenting: 6:30-7:30pm (Doors open at 6pm) Lil’ Life Groups (3mos – 5th grade): 6:30-7:30pm (Doors open at 6pm) The Way (for middle school): 6:30-7:30pm (Doors open at 6pm) Catalyst (for high school): 7:30-8:30pm
Relationships are important to us at Real Life. Just as God desires to be connected with us, we were designed to be connected with each other. Life Groups are groups that meet regularly to share life together.
What to Expect
If you’re joining us for the first time, make sure you stop by the Information Station so we can say hello, learn your name and give you a special gift!
- Engaging worship & relevant, biblical teaching
- Dynamic children’s experience in kidlife!
- Pastors in plaid shirts and jeans
- Lots of coffee, courtesy of Real Life Cafe
- Friendly faces ready to welcome you home